Monday 19 July 2010

Belated

I'm kinda exceedingly
rubbish
at following up on awards I get.

But I decided this blog might need a break from all the heartache that's been happening.


1. List your 10 favourite songs on your iPod
  • Always - Blink 182 - possibly my favourite song of all time. After all it's all about trying and trying can seriously work for your relationship. I just lurrvveee Blink.
  • Paparazzi - Lady Gaga - for me Gagita is kinda hit and miss but this song just screams awesome. Maybe it's the psycho stalking persona within.
  • Say My Name - Destiny's Child - somehow the spunk of this song just instantly gives a girl a boost of confidence. It ain't really my kinda music but still I loves it which is the only important thing.
  • Bless The Broken Road - Rascal Flatts - uhuh I'm a country obsessive. Whatcha gonna say about it?
  • Ring of Fire - Johnny Cash - classic
  • Heartbreaker - Led Zeppelin - ditto
  • Perfect Gentleman - Wyclef Jean - Bub has gotten me obsessed with Wyclef. This song is just awesome.
  • I Wish - Skee Lo - Yup more old school hip-hop from the archives of Bub.
  • Creep - Radiohead - Reading 2009 + Bub = memory
  • Stay - Miley Cyrus - Ok totally not a song I will love forever. But right now, lyrically it suits mine and Bub's issues down to a tee. So for now I loves it.
It was annie from Youth is Wasted on the Young who gave me this award and I kinda wanna give i back. I also wanna give it to Gee at Pretty Divine, Milly at Mlle-Milly and Pippa at Clashing Time.

I would give it to B at Stars Like Little Fish but that would be pointless huh?

With Love, Beau xx

No comments:

Post a Comment