Tuesday 2 March 2010

Pretty Thing

"Oh you pretty thing, you beautifully flitty thing, you're such a nitty gritty thing, you are my perfect thing"

These are some of my favourite pretty things:



1) Green Orchids - supposedly not ready, not right, but to me the perfect flower
2) Cardigans on your wedding day - this is what Bub will wear to his wedding someday, and it is Bub that I love - my perfect wedding, casual and beautiful and easy
3) Old Chevy Truck - aged, decrepit, striking (not pretty), reliable, epic
4) Billy Buttons - a little sun, can you imagine anything more joyous?
5) The Horizon at the end of this road - I can see it, I can almost touch it and I'm overjoyed in my belief that Bub will be in it - it is still unknown and that is just dreamy

More Pretty Things lists may well pop up soon.

With Love, Beau xx

Images 2 and 3: greenweddingshoes.blogspot.com (and associated photographers)
Images 1, 4 and 5: Flickr

1 comment:

  1. My favourite is the last photo.
    Just because it looks so free :)

    ReplyDelete