Sunday 28 February 2010

Psonar

Have you ever watched your iPod/Computer/Phone
crash before your eyes
and realised that some of your favourite music in the whole world
is gone forever (or at least till you can afford to buy it again)?

I have.
It sucks.

And have you ever been out at a party
where someone's playing music off their laptop
and it's rubbish,ruining the party atmosphere,
you just wish you had your music collection to show them how it's really done?

I have.
I end up leaving.
It sucks.

Have you ever been on holiday
you forgot to charge your iPod and now you have no music
'till you get home,
apart from slightly bizarre radio stations?

I have.
You guessed it, it sucks.

Which is why I love Psonar


It's a free service
where your music is safe, accessible and yours to do what you like with (legally).

You can play it anytime with the psonar player
move it between your devices with the songshifter
and discover new music then buy it with amazon's much cheaper rates!

+ I'm the CIO (Chief Inspiration Officer)
cos it was my heartbreak over my iPod crash that prompted the service!

Try it, I think you'll like it:
http://www.psonar.com

With Love, Beau xx

No comments:

Post a Comment