Saturday 27 February 2010

“I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you”

Trust is a weird weird thing.
I made a bad mistake a long time ago
and although Bub's certainly learning to trust me again
I understand why everyday is hard.

It hurts me that I hurt him.
That's a good sign right?

Another way I get the thoughts out of my head
is by writing songs (as well as letters).
So here's some of Bub's song - tell me what you think.

My boy, you're a little bit too perfect
and why can't you see that, might be unsettling for me?

This girl, is not the type you believe in

Is not one of the people to who you usually agree


My friend you're like catching lightning
so it's a bit disturbing to let you touch this
I think more than it is clearly healthy

about that little thing, that infinitely forever kiss

And maybe I don't quite understand

your precious life and your sweet little land
but think of me as the cards in your hand

I'm the joker you're not even supposed to have


(copyright ..Peter flickr)

With Love, Beau, xx

1 comment:

  1. I THINK.

    You're very good with words. I'm not so great at expressing myself...I'm very good at finding songs that associate with what I'm TRYING to say though.

    xx

    ReplyDelete