- Reading - 4 days where we were glued. We got home. We were still glued. We're still glued to this day.
- Honeymoon - I became just a teeny bit obsessed. Feeling our way knowing we'd been here before. Surviving to month three.
- France - together. on holiday. a week where we were glued. we survived. we were exceptionally happy. it is this memory that has been our life support when the going gets a little bit tough.
- Friction - attempting to plan a future. physical separation became inevitable. emotional togetherness turned out to be inevitable. I didn't pressure him. In reality I was just trying not to.
- Breaking Point - are we gonna make it? do we even get each other? an undercurrent of this has to work, we have to be together. And so we did.
- Le Reve - we get each other. where it was going wrong. why it was dumb to fight. a week apart we'd never missed anything more. we're forever, or a very long time, or so we will fight for at the least.
Tuesday, 23 February 2010
It's A Love Story