Tuesday 11 May 2010

Spring Fling

This week I sort of forgot how to smile
then I remembered all these things
that I love about spring
and I realised that even if things are hard at the moment
I will have many many more springs
and that's a miracle in itself.


  1. Starry Nights with Bub are clear and beautiful. They remind me that I'm just a very little thing in this whole world and what I do doesn't matter so much. Phew.
  2. Studying with tea or coffee is actually perfection. I know that sounds bizarre but it feels so satisfying when you've striven for your own destiny.
  3. California/Spring sunshine with long lengthy days, beautiful sunset and generally hit weather all I have to do is look out the window and I'll smile. Everyone loves a bit of sunshine!
  4. Springtime daffodils are prettiness. Colour makes me smile.
  5. Gladiator Sandals are my favourite thing to wear, like on this whole planet. Clearly my toes enjoy a breeze!
  6. Piglets! Bub took me farming over the Easter break (we're gonna have to own like a zoo cos we fell in love with every animal - him more than me). We both adored the piglets more than any other animal and animals are absolutely fascinating. The lambs are pretty cute too though.
What makes you guys smile when you're feeling down?

With Love, Beau xx

No comments:

Post a Comment